Project Manager –
Digital and Large Format Printing
Fuse is a premier provider of commercial, digital and large format printing with a specialty of being able to print on PVC and plastic substrates. In addition to our broad spectrum of print capabilities we provide our customers with e-commerce solutions development and storefront technology that supports on-demand fulfillment, personalized direct mail, custom kitting, warehousing, and a full range of distribution services.
We offer our clients a “single sourced solution” as both a marketing and production company with broad bandwidth to our services. FUSE is a team of 100-plus people spread across eight solution groups with deep expertise in more than a dozen industries providing innovative marketing solutions that combine strategy, cutting-edge print technologies and marketing analytics to help clients reach their business goals.
About the position: Fuse new hires go through an initial 90-days of being cross-trained, to gain a working knowledge of all in-plant production processes and project workflows, from file preparation and platemaking – all the way through – to print, bindery and shipping. Throughout this period of time, the key job focus will be to learn all aspects of project management and estimating in our digital and large format departments. This also includes having a general understanding of our raw material resources and most importantly, the required customer and internal communications needed.
The success to our legacy has always been founded on three core principles:
- Having a clear focus on meeting and consistently exceeding customer expectations
- Staying marketplace competitive by implementing new and cutting-edge technologies that increase quality and efficiencies
- Most importantly, by establishing and maintaining a team oriented culture to having an outstanding workforce
Fuse is located a short 18 miles west of Chicago, in Berkeley, Illinois, and is an equal employment opportunity employer. We offer a collaborative work environment in addition to a competitive benefits package with immediate eligibility for health, dental, vision and life insurance, upon successful completion of the 90-day training period. Paid time off accrues monthly from date of hire.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Recent college graduate or equivalent work experience in the Graphic Arts Industry
- Be able to work independently and with others in a team environment
- Strong computer skills with preferred knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office
- Ability to understand, apply, and clearly communicate detailed information
- Have an interest to working in the Graphic Arts industry
- Previous experience in digital print environments, or other related industries, a plus
- Project planning and management skills, a plus